Information on the processing of personal data
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR ), the company PORDZIK SP.J. informs you about the processing of personal data and your related rights.
Personal data controller
PORDZIK SP. J.
Ul. Wiejska 54
+48 77 421 33 63
What data are processed by us?
We collect and process information obtained from you during:
– filling in the contact form on the website
– filling in forms, questionnaires, agreements in paper form
– phone calls
– e-mail correspondence
– orders and inquiries you submit
– phone calls
Purpose of data collection
Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent for marketing purposes – including:
– recognizing your needs
– informing about products and services of the company PORDZIK SP.J.
– creating a commercial offer
– informing about promotions, actions or events
– advertising adjustments
– creating analyzes, statistics, reports, marketing research, when it is necessary in the implementation of activities related to marketing
Who can we entrust your personal data to?
– entities authorized to receive them on the basis of legal provisions (e.g. courts, legal protection authorities, supervisory authorities)
– entities processing your data on our behalf: accounting office, advertising agencies, entities operating our teleinformation systems, entities providing advisory and consulting services
Data storage period
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
In the time necessary to comply with legal regulations (including accounting regulations) or to the extent indicated in the light of applicable archiving regulations
What rights do you have regarding your data?
– the right to access your data, correct, request removal or transfer, and limit the processing of your data
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out until its withdrawal.
– the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (PUODO)
Do you have to provide your data?
Providing your data is voluntary.
However, failure to provide your data will result in the inability to process orders, receive personalized information (commercial offers), use promotional campaigns, receive information about promotions, events, campaigns and special offers.
Who to contact in matters of data processing?